Re: [Adonthell-devel] A little Skill system check...

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] A little Skill system check...
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:07:02 +0100

Hi Kai!

Actually Ben just send me the notes we made together, so I can start to write
it all down. Once it is all implemented it would be really cool to test it
ingame (if it can't be helped using the old engine). That way we can try to get
the balancing right (and test if it is really fun or not).

Have some stuff to do now, I'll write you later..

Nils