Re: [Adonthell-devel] compiling v0.4 on OS X

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] compiling v0.4 on OS X
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:17:05 +0200

> > Are you running inputtest with the run.sh script?
>
> Yes. Otherwise it would complain that it cannot find the libraries.
> Right now it finds them, but says they are the wrong kind.

Ah, right. Actually - have you noticed? It tries to load a .a library (a
static one!) while it shoud load a .so. Can you look into src/gfx/.libs/
whether there is a sdl.so file? If it doesn't, we just need to ask libtool to
make shared libraries. Shouldn't be a big deal. Unless your compilation
toolchain doesn't support shared libs? Can you check whether the binaries are
shared with ldd?

> There are some issues with libtool left. That does not break the
> compilation, but it might have caused the trouble with the libraries. I
> will investigate this further today.

Can you elaborate on these issues? They might be linked.

> At least callbacktest is already running :).

Normal, as it doesn't involves the loading of shared libraries! :)