[Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:55:57 +0100

> And yet something else: while committing the changes, I found that the
> notification to adonthell-commits is broken. I remember seeing a
> newsitem at Savannah about that topic
> (http://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2483). Since you
> set this up, Alex, could you have a look at it? Might be faster than me
> trying to figure out what to change to get it back working.

I've tried adding support for cvsreport, which is exactly what we need.
Unfortunately I am not able to commit to the CVSROOT module. Maybe you are
the only one able to do this now, Kai.

Can you check it? You just need to checkout the CVSROOT module, add the
following line:

ALL cvsreport -e 'mail text+html address@hidden'

to commitinfo file, and try to commit. If you can't, then we have a problem
here. :p

Thanks!