Re: [Adonthell-devel] dlgedit, charedit, questedit

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] dlgedit, charedit, questedit
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:42:05 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 14.01.04 um 21:53 Uhr schrieb Andrew Michael Phillips:

I've grabbed it all. I still need to get all the dependencies fulfilled
before I can compile it, but that shouldn't be too hard.

I've finished updating the dlgedit manual. The only thing that might need some changes is the part about python scripting, but that has to wait until stuff is available in the v0.4 engine again.

Anyway, the new PDF is available on our website:
        http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/files/dlgedit_pdf.tgz

Newest sources are in CVS.

I've also fixed a bug in dlgedit, that could crash the editor when doing a "Revert to Saved".