[Adonthell-devel] Items basics

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Items basics
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:36:03 -0600 (CST)

Could someone summarize the current approach to items for me? I'm most
interested in the attributes every item must have to remain compatible
with the engine, but also in how item templates will be stored before
item instances are created for the game and whether there is room in the
item class for the history or description of special items.

Andrew

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops