Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:05:43 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 05.02.04 um 21:41 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

What I had in mind was to refresh 0.3 a bit (remove warnings, add available
translations) and make a little release.

I have gettextize adonthell with the latest gettext version just now, but that lead to some problems. For one, I now have SWIG 1.3.21 installed, where the functions have the _Python_ infix. So I am going to change our code to use these functions instead. (They're used in the instance passing part). I would also suggest to drop pre-python 2.2 support.

If we are going to make a new release, it might as well use the newest version of libraries out there.

On a different note: you have disabled the Python.framework detection in the configure script, Alex? Was that making problems? It is required on OS X, if Python is installed the OS X way. (A framework is pretty similar to a dynamic library)

Shall I finish my changes (need to include libintl to the linker arguments)? Shouldn't take long ...