Re: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:33:19 +0200

I mean, if we'd be using another GUI lib, it would be the same. None of them
could directly use our images.

Yes, but with the backend system you could write, say, one graphical backend for Qt that would render images on a Qt Surface. That way, you can pass the surface to display to Qt, which would solve the problem.

This makes it possible to write editors in C++, for instance. I really liked the ease and speed of development with Python, byt at worst, this is still a solution.