[Adonthell-devel] Recruiting ...

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Recruiting ...
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:03:06 +0200

After the issue with v0.3 TTF support is completed, I will finally make a
little update to the website and look into attracting new developers ...

For that I'll generate the v0.4 API doc, add some more info to existing
developer documentation [1] and write a couple of todos (basically stuff
already discussed on the mailing list, like the 'ether' [2], sound system [3],
wheather effects [4] or role playing system [5].

As you see, there are already a number of tasks somebody could take over (and
those are just those I remember). Looking over the list archive should bring
forth some more, I guess.

Anyway, preparing all this might take a week or two, but I hope that it will
lead to success.

I'll also look into using existing engines for gfx or gui, or at least ask
potential developers to do so :).

Kai

[1] http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/development/doc_cvs.shtml
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-devel/2004-04/msg00001.html