[Adonthell-devel] Paragui

From: joel vennin
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Paragui
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:34:40 +0000

 Hell_o all, sorry again for my long silence, but i've said before, i've not
time to make something around adonthell.

 I've some questions and suggestions, around the last topic around why
reimplement the wheel. On the cvs repository there is an abstraction around
the graphic library, in fact alexandre has made an abstract API to be able to
handle SDL or whatever. Ok why not, so around the windows manager api for
adonthell i'm asking why not used the paragui library which seems really
great and we can make lot of things with it. I know that paragui is based on
SDL ... so if we used paragui the interest of the abstract api of alexandre
is not really necessary ...

 I think it can be very easy to make python binding around the paragui (maybe
there is already a python binding).

 So i'm ready to make some work around adonthell whether we are able to make a
roadmap around the 0.4 version.

My questions are :
 - What we need and want for the 0.4 ?
 - What we have for the 0.4 ?
 - What is possible to do in a short time to show that the adonthell project
is not dead ?

 As i've said before, i'm ready to make some design and code with you (Kay and
other people insterested by this marvellous project).

Jol

--
It's a lot of fun being alive ... I wonder if my bed is made?!?