Re: [Adonthell-devel] Development activity

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Development activity
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:52:43 +0100

Hey Jeff,

development is kind of active, as time permits. However, it would
greatly benefit from people with more time at hand. I'd also expect
that this would motivate others enough to consider giving Adonthell
development a higher priority again.

The berlios site is kind of sluggish at times. The Wiki
(http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/) more so than the API
(http://adonthell.berlios.de/api/), due to its dynamic content
generation. I just tried both and they seemed fairly responsive. Might
change with time of day, though.

Do you have any preference regarding what part you'd like to work on?
Did you have a look at the task list yet
(http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Contents)?

Kai