[Adonthell-devel] Ancient treasures (?) and more ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Ancient treasures (?) and more ...
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:59:02 +0200

While packaging the 0.3.5 release, I stumbled across some totally
forgotten documents:

    http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/adonthell-0.3/doc/devel/?root=adonthell

Whether it's really treasure or junk needs to be decided yet. But I'll
go and look over what could be salvaged and put up on the Wiki as time
allows.

Aside from that, today I'll start with an overhaul of the rendering
stuff. Issues I want to resolve are described in the second half of
that email (more or less):

   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-devel/2008-04/msg00000.html

Assuming I complete that in a timely manner, I'd really like to give
the map editor a shot. I know that there is more cleaning up to do in
the world module, but at some point I would really rather move forward
instead of reiterating the same old stuff over and over. Could be a
nice exercise for somebody else, though (*hint* *hint*).