[Adonthell-devel] Modeller and Connectors

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Modeller and Connectors
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:59:59 +0200

Finally got around to updating modeller, so that connectors can now be
previewed on the model. What you'll see is an indicator of the models
ground area while on the meta data panel. The selected connector will
then be displayed on top of that. There's probably one improvement
still to be made: when creating a new connector it could automatically
receive the current models length and width. Other than that, it's
about time that I start integrating connector support into mapedit.

I also want to go over the existing models, to make sure they all use
the new file extension and assign some connectors too.