[Adonthell-devel] IRC meeting

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] IRC meeting
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:47:54 +0200

For all those that did not make it, yesterday's IRC meeting was quite a success.

Me aside, we had Josh, Chris, StyxD and Rian showing up, each agreeing
to work on stuff. What is being covered is:

- Saving/Cleanup/Loading
- Audio feedback for GUI interaction
- NPC speech bubbles (and all the difficulties those bring with it)
- GUI implementation on Python side (starting with the dialogue window)

I should also find something todo for myself once I am back from vacation.

We should probably also begin to plan ahead for the next meeting,
early July, possibly 6th, 7th or 8th or the weekend after that. Then I
could announce it on the website/wiki in time and maybe attract an
even bigger crowd.

Of course the best would be to find a fixed date and time, like every
first Sunday of the month, 1800 GMT. But feel free to suggest
something better.