Re: [Adonthell-devel] errors while parsing 'data-quick-save/meta.data'

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] errors while parsing 'data-quick-save/meta.data'
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:27:40 +0200

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Josh!

> I got the layout switch sound working, but after merging in the latest
> master, I can no longer run worldtest:

I've seen the fail to load quicksave error too, but this does not
prevent worldtest from running. (Need to see what causes it, but I
guess it's related to having pressed F5 at some point in time, but
having generated no valid save for some reason).

The real trouble is

> ImportError: cannot import name stderr_to_log
[...]
> ImportError: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/adonthell/_world.so:
> undefined symbol:

stderr_to_log is a new class I've added (to logging.h in namespace
base), so make sure to compile and install the _base.so Python module.

Let me know if the issue persists.