Re: [Adonthell-general] Bug in 0.3

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Bug in 0.3
Date: 03 Feb 2002 13:29:55 +0100

> Just a little bug report for Adonthell 0.3, in the extro scene there
> are two images where the transparent part isn't shown transparent, but
> pink instead. The images are the chest which is scrolled to the left
> and the man walking in the forest.

So you finished it finally ;)

Arrk. That's probably because you are running in 24bpp. The pink isn't
exactly what it should be. But as we ran our tests on 16bpp depths, the
color conversion made that the pink was mapped to the correct
transparent color, so we noticed nothing.

I'm going to correct this - but we should then make a bugfix release
(there are some others tweaks in characters behavior I've noticed) then.

Thanks for the report! :)
Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org