Re: [Adonthell-general] New Artist

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New Artist
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 19:24:38 +0100

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 12:29:40 -0500 "Joseph Toscano" <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Yeah, I see your entering and exiting in the backlog. ;P
> Unfortunately, yes, it may be too early for me. I may be at work, or I
> may be sleeping. Depends.
>
> As far as Saturday: yeah, I had to work. ;P 5PM isn't exactly the best
> time for a meeting for me, because something is usually always going
> on at that time with me.
>
> . . . I think I'm, like, one of the very very few who actually live in
> the US EST timezone. Heh heh.

Yeah, it's really tricky with the timezones. We can't start much later
than 22 GMT, as it's otherwise too late for the European folks,
especially during summer. OTOH, if we'd move to sometime Sunday morning,
it'll be too late for you (or too early for us), or possibly both :P

One alternative (as long as nobody from Oz/Japan or elsewhere in that
region joins), we could do it during sunday. So it would be like morning
in the US and early afternoon over here. Or maybe a few hours later. I
wouldn't really mind, but of course we'll have to see how that suits
everybody else.

Kai