Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC log

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC log
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:12:59 +0200

> The log will be on the ftp (in case it's up) shortly after you recieve
> this mail.
>
> Todays discussion centered around this years European meeting (gotta
> find a place), the gfx format (maybe using something more open), and
> sfx(will take a while yet before we get some). But see for yourself.

Ah, I forgot to tell about what happened with the FTP.

My friend Remy (who's hosting gnurou.org and so the Adonthell FTP) told
me that the hard drive of his server badly crashed, resulting in a 2
days unavailability. Fortunately, backups were there, so he was able to
set it up without any data loss, hopefully (at least all the logs are
there).

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org