Re: [Adonthell-general] other rpg

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] other rpg
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:37:30 +0200

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:50:37 +0200 Kenneth Gangstoe wrote:

> I was just browsing through other free rpg's, and there are seldom any
> good ones :) I get more and more faith in Adonthell :)

Excellent :). Just wait 'til we get productive again, once everyone
finished their exams!

> Anyway, this one looks very nice:
> http://fenixblade.cjb.net/

Didn't try it yet, but especially the interior of buildings looks cool.
I personally liked Neophyte
( http://www.aliensoft.com/aliensoft/index.html )
which seems to be more a semi-professional thing, but free (as in free
beer).

Kai