Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:35:25 +0200

> > And now the 2c question: Has anyone already tested it? ^_^ Hehe.
>
> Works for me[tm], at least on Debian Woody and Potato.

Just tested as well at university, works flawlessly. It's really fine
for people who don't want to worry with compiling all the dependencies!
Just great!

...maybe doing some cleanup once everything is installed would be cool,
however. I guess the src directory can be removed without any problem,
for instance.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org