[Adonthell-general] v0.2?

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] v0.2?
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:36:08 -0500 (CDT)

This may sound like an odd question, but is there a version of .2 still
extant? Looking at the witch's house on the website, I more or less
decided that the house isn't really Half-Elven looking. It's too
ramshackle, for one thing. (I've been having trouble deciding the race of
the witch). So, does a playable version of 0.2 exist? Does it include
interior stuff for the Witch's house, etc., which I can look at to get a
better feel for the character?

Andrew

--
All that is gold does not glitter,