Re: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:21:31 +0200

> So I sat down today and wrote something up that should meet those
> guidelines. As I personally find them pretty sebsible, I think we
> should use this job description for all artist places. If you like it,
> that is.

I like it, but isn't it a little bit too long to post on a forum? I
mean, it should condensate the most important information (nobody cares
what our names are, for instance! ;)) in the shortest possible way,
otherwise people won't read it, just because it's too long.

Going to a lesson now... blah :( (Jol's blahing too)
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org