[Adonthell-general] Adonthell for Windows

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell for Windows
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 05:32:40 +1100

I can't get the Windows executables to run, even after a
fresh install, the patch included.  They are shown as applications, but don't
respond to a double-click.  They worked O.K. before I reinstalled Windows 98.

I eventually have the Mandrake Cooker RPMs and will report soon.

Doug.

"As long as war is regarded as wicked, it will always have its fascination.
When it is looked upon as vulgar, it will cease to be popular."   --Oscar
Wilde.