Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:03:33 +0100

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:21:15 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Okay, done. Hope you like the new look:
> >
> >     http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/development/team.shtml
> >

> > Suggestions and comments as always welcome,
>
> Cool to me, but pictureless people make the page look like there are
> some broken images.

Well yeah. So maybe one of the artists could do some sort of placeholder
we can use. Or those without pic send me one to put there :).

> Apart from that, it's ok to me! Maybe we could
> even add the newcomers? Wanna make it on the team page and meet fame,
> David, Annath,

Anat. You're as bad as Joel ... ;)

Seriously, the both of you are welcome to send me something to add. As
is Nils (gotta do some more items then, though!)

Kai

P.S. Noticed that fancy search feature of the mail archives? Must be
brand new! Looks very cool to me! :)

    http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-general/

Same for the other lists, I guess.