[Adonthell-general] A bug in Waste's Edge?

From: LunarBlade Valentine
Subject: [Adonthell-general] A bug in Waste's Edge?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:05:45 +0000

Hi,

I forgot to tell you guys something about my experience in playing Waste's Edge- There was a strange bug. At the ending, where all the characters gather, instead of Lady Silverhair, I got the strange old chemist's sprite. Her face still appeared when she was supposed to talk, but the sprite wasn't her's.
Next time I tried it, it was ok and her own sprite appeared.

I don't know if such a thing might happen in 0.4, but if the same engine is being used, I propose that it should be checked, no?

Just thought I'd let you know!

Anat.

"...No live burials today, thank you." Ashley Riot. Vagrant Story.
"The time is now!" -Sephiroth.
"...Making a fool outta me?!" Bart, Xenogears.
  My RPG fanart & fanfiction site; The Ancient Capital:
http://kickme.to/TheAncientCapital/