Re: [Adonthell-general] Input problems

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Input problems
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:20:00 +0100

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:46:51 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Which SDL backend are you using? I've never heard of any problem using
> X or Windows, but I know the framebuffer backends have some problems
> with the inputs sometimes.
>
> Can't say too much whether your installation is correct - there might
> have been some slight changes in the input scripts. You can still
> avoid the Waste's Edge package download by downloading the released
> engine package - after all, there are not many differences between the
> two right now! :)

Are there problems with the list or what?

I sent an answer to this issue earlier. (It's been a bug introduced by
fixing the event system. Fixes are in CVS since yesterday evening).

Then I just got your reply to "A bug in Waste's Edge", but I never got
the original message. Strange!

Anyway, regarding that: the changes to the event system may or may not
have fixed this issue. But as Alex said, it won't be relevant for 0.4,
as the mapengine and pathfinding and related things will be different.

Hope this one gets through :)

Kai