[Adonthell-general] Event system bugfix implications

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Event system bugfix implications
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:52:33 +0100

After the problems that event system fix had caused, I just played
through WE again to make sure everything is okay now.

The good news is, Silverhair et al go down to the cellar as they are
supposed to. However, both Fingolson and Talan are quite hyperactive
during the extro. It seems that their normal schedules keep on running
although they should not.

Nothing serious, and not hard to fix I think (will do that now). Just
wanted to let you know about the issue, in case people complain :).

Kai

P.S. It's fixed already. Note that you'll need to update both code and
data.