[Adonthell-general] Finally: v0.3.4

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Finally: v0.3.4
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:56:26 +0200

Good news: I've finished with uni, I finally have internet at home and I managed to fix the last problems with v0.3.4.

Specifically, there were compatibility problems with SWIG 1.3.24 and also a bug with NLS that are now fixed. Compared to v0.3.3 there are the following changes:

TTF support
Dutch and Italian translations
Bugfixes (like the annoying freeze right before the end of the game)

Anyway, here it is:

v0.3.4 source code (tested to work on Debian/unstable with gcc 3.4):

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/adonthell-src-0.3.4.tar.gz
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/wastesedge-src- 0.3.4.tar.gz

v0.3.4 binary for OSX:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/wastesedge-osx- 0.3.4.dmg.gz

Now I will update the website for an 'official' release (anouncements on Linuxgames.com and Happypenguin.org etc ...). Then we'll see if that does attract new developers for v0.4.

Kai

P.S: That's not the long awaited 0.4 release, I know. But I really hope that it helps to attract more developers for that. See
http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/development/join.shtml
if you are interested in helping.