[Adonthell-general] Adonthell v0.3.4 for Win32 released

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell v0.3.4 for Win32 released
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 07:49:08 +0100

Didn't want to use the announce list for that, as it's not really
great news. But I finally got around to test the Win32 build of v0.3.4
I did while preparing a Windows build environment for v0.4. It seems
to work fine, so I created an installer and made a little announcement
to the website: http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/news/

Hope it'll be of use to a couple of people at least. I myself had some
fun to look at the old stuff again :-). Let me know if you try it and
run into problems!

Cheers and Happy New Year,

Kai