Re: [Adonthell-general] Makefile resources

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Makefile resources
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:05:47 -0700

On 6/20/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

The charedit protoytpe seems to have reached a complexity which necessitates
building via makefile. I'm reading the FSF's make manual, but I wonder if
there are other resources which I might use to teach myself.

I'm not aware of anything else. Looking at some simple Makefiles of
existing programs might help, but a lot of those use autoconf/automake
to generate them.

If you want, you could add your charedit files to the adonthell tools
module (http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/tools/?root=adonthell)
and make use of the existing autoconf/automake structure.

Kai