Re: [Adonthell-general] where is cairo ? update in adonthell-tools ?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] where is cairo ? update in adonthell-tools ?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:41:13 +0100

2011/11/11 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:

>> To compile, you'll always need the development package, which contains
>> the header files and some other important bits.
>
> Then this should have been in
> http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Development:Dependency_Matrix
> where its not there, now its there :P

It wasn't in the list, since that initially started out as the
dependencies for the engine itself, not for the tools (on the basis
that the tools are a separate package that fewer people would be
interested in). There really ought to be compilation instructions for
the tools with it's own dependencies (which are adonthell, glib, gtk+
and cairo).

> Could you check if its correct
> or not, or maybe you want to some other comment or in requirement.

I've changed it a little bit, so that all the optional dependencies
are below the required stuff and everything related to the tools is
even further down.

Kai