Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.6 beta

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.6 beta
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:11:22 +0200

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have uploaded updated source and binary packages too, with bugfixes.

In order to perhaps get more feedback before the release, I've build a Linux binary as well, that should in theory run on any 64bit distro from the last two years or so. (I tested with openSuSE 13.2 and Ubuntu 16.04).

  http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/adonthell/Adonthell-0.3.6-x86_64-beta3.AppImage

After downloading, make sure the file is executable, double-click, enjoy!

If for some reason it does not run, try launching it from the command line and see if there are any error messages that might help me fix the issue. If it does run, let me know if there are any bugs you encounter.

And in case you are wondering, this package was built using AppImageKit: http://appimage.org/

Regards,

Kai