adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] crept

From: Leslie Meadows
Subject: [Adsyc-user] crept
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:55:50 +0200

We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We Told you to WATCH  W T A F  and now its up again today.

Trade Date : 5 June 2006
Name : Wataire Industries Inc.
S y m b o l : W T A F Price : $0.60
5 Day Trading Projection : $1
Market Performance : MAX

Current price word on the sreet is this could take off at any moment and
double.
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price and
sometimes in days, not months or years.
Just do yourself a favor and watch  W T A F  tomorrow morning, and don't say
we didn't tell you...
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming
companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.
Will it go crazy tomorrow morning?