adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] Re: on kynur

From: Ayame Dearborn
Subject: [Adsyc-user] Re: on kynur
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:53:22 -0700

Bes p t S w ell o ing Wa n tc h hes

RO a LEX
CARTIE h R
BRE k ITLING
BVL q GARI
OMEG c A
PAT t EK Ph p ilippe and m j any ot j her

Ha n ndba d gs & Pu j rs d es, Ne d ckt s ies, T f IFF l ANY & CO Je n wer x ly

O j rde l r TO c DA w Y and sav t e 2 j 5 % http://incredireplica.com

,

,

,

this morning. I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I
am arranging, and its very difficult to find anyone.
I should think so €“ in these parts! We are plain quiet folk and have
no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you
late for dinner! I cant think what anybody sees in them, said our Mr.
Baggins, and stuck one thumb behind his braces, and blew out another