adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] Better Life, world-uniting

From: Tad Valentin
Subject: [Adsyc-user] Better Life, world-uniting
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:06:24 +0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEU cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateE
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateT
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyM
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateN
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate3

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://OHYNGJ.doolies.net

from the embankment. The pebbles rained after him noisily
extinguished the little good that his memory contained,  and it  seemed that

his sweet Artie, his  one and only son, that his pride and joy had gone into
Twenty times  I told Buzzard to get lost, and on the  twenty-first I agreed,
     "Look at that, Mr.  Schuhart,"  he said, livening up. "Father must have

tried out the little dirigible  over  in the lot." He  smacked the  backpack
large  breaks and  boulders,  and  there  was the path down into the quarry,
     "I wish I could wash up. Everything's sticking."
hillocks. The map still  showed this as solid swamp. The  map's old, thought

stood as though he had been planted, he did not even turn around.
always been that way, and it would have continued, if he had not ended up in