adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] clamber

From: Isolde Pike
Subject: [Adsyc-user] clamber
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:19:35 +0100

I WAS UP AT THESTATIONMASTERS JUST NOW AND FOUND MYSELF UNABLE TO ARTICULATE. Impossible to appear before apatient in such a state. Yes, I daresay it WAS bad for him, always having his own way. Buta fig for all the soft sawder thats talked about marriage!
And never yet had hesucceeded in defying it.
His knees felt weak, and he could hardly see for the tearsthat would keep gathering.
Beetling when she came to her job of a morning. He spat it out again, making a normous noise sothat everybody should hear. Then he was on his feet,instinctively fingering the place where his collar should have been.
Itran away so fast that there was hardly any left; but it was enough:ugh!
No sound broke the stillness but that of the clock striking the hoursand half-hours.
Beetling leaning over him and shaking him by the arm,while a man stood in the doorway and gaped.
He believed that theinstinct of self-preservation had, in his case, always been the primaryone. She screeched like blue murder: Maria heard her. Only here werethose who touched middle age regarded as decrepit, and cumberers of thesoil.
It just jumped out of him; he did so want her to know she wouldnt haveto. The funny thing was, lots of bigpeople did cry here; there seemed always to be some one crying.
IF, AS IS SO OFTEN ASSERTED, THE SYSTEM OF HOMOEOPATHY AS PRACTISED BYHAHNEMANN AND HIS FOLLOWERS . Towards midday he was disturbed by the door opening.
Andso saying he scooped up a palmful of water and put it to his mouth. In this moment ofgreater clarity he could no longer affirm it.
Indeed, what I say only makes matters worse.