af-test

[Af-test] DEAR SIR/MADAM

From: Mrs Ketty Wood
Subject: [Af-test] DEAR SIR/MADAM
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 3:05:49 -0800

DEAR SIR/MADAM

We are pleased to inform you of the result of our computer random
selection for the Mother Theresa International Game held on 20th
October
,2006 which is part of our promotional draws in remembrance of the late
MOTHER THERESA (PEACE MAKER, PIONEER AND LEGEND OF OUR
TIME).Participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000
names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America,
Asia,Australia, Canada, Europe, MiddleEast, and New Zealand as part of
our
International Promotions Program.

Your Email address attached to ticket number MT-CB7853627  drew the
luckystar number, which consequently won the draw ,You have been
approved
for the star prize of Five Hundred Thousand gbp(500,000 pounds).Please
endeavor to donate not less than 10% of your winning to any
internationally recognized charity homes closer to you so that a lot of
the less privilege once can feel our contribution and remembrance of
THE LATE LEGEND (MOTHER THERESA).

WITH REGARDS,
MRS KETTY WOOD.