af-test

[Af-test] The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob.

From: Susannah R. Macdonald
Subject: [Af-test] The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:10:23 +0200

I had one like this when I was a teenager. Finally the man also can be
seen riding the Pantheon also and gets even with her.
Extremely detailed records were kept by original owner.
This video starts with the winner, the Honda CUB.
####
Trading alert!
Trading Date : 27.11.06
Company Name : CHINA HEALTH MGT
Symbol : C N H C
Current Price : $1 . 4 4 Expected Target : $6 - $8
Recommendation : MAX
..Whatever you do WATCH CNHC...
####
The cliffhanger starts a persuit in a helicoptor and a hummer, everytime
outmanoeuvred by the Varadoro. This time AGE did win the day ! Built to
ride on nice days. I had one like this when I was a teenager.
Lost the rabbit outfit?
Meanwhile, this movie showcases the feature rich Pantheon. The paint
went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob.
The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. Note the
high pitch sound and the incredible rpms.
The movie shows impressive footage of the Varadero riding the curved
tarmac in an extraordinay scenery. This was cleaned; highly polished;
satined in an emulsion and clearlacked. It took expense and time, but it
is perfect condition. It took quite a beating.
On top, he can just see a Honda Varadero accellerating away.
Fun to ride, a real conversation-starter.
I tried to match the Honda specification.
Quess who this rider is ?
Many parts for CMS used during restoration. Also the computer generated
graphics make it worthwhile watching.
just some parts to go. On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda
between Yamahas, Kawasakis, Polaris.
A sporty bike in Candy Gold. The movie shows impressive footage of the
Varadero riding the curved tarmac in an extraordinay scenery.
It is two years since it begins the resolution!
Ridden when the weather is nice and I have a day off!
The movie shows impressive footage of the Varadero riding the curved
tarmac in an extraordinay scenery. Fun to ride, a real
conversation-starter.
On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda between Yamahas,
Kawasakis, Polaris. I had one like this when I was a teenager. After
spending many, many thousands of dollars the bike is starting to take
shape and started up on the first hit of the starter button.
Lost the rabbit outfit?
These are a great bike to ride, fast and comfortable. Many new parts
were deliverd by.
Lost the rabbit outfit? A sporty bike in Candy Gold. Lost the rabbit
outfit?
Extremely detailed records were kept by original owner.
This video starts with the winner, the Honda CUB.
Ridden when the weather is nice and I have a day off!
A rider, not museum piece. Also the computer generated graphics make it
worthwhile watching. Note the special semi-high exhaust, very rare! The
first time it went wrong.
Extremely detailed records were kept by original owner.
The movie shows impressive footage of the Varadero riding the curved
tarmac in an extraordinay scenery.
Also the candy gold paint! I was so hurried to take a picture  that I
forgot to put on the two mirrors.
I spend hours on this job. On top, he can just see a Honda Varadero
accellerating away.
Many parts for CMS used during restoration. The paint went underneath
and had to redo the hole paintjob.
The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. Many parts
for CMS used during restoration. I had one like this when I was a
teenager. This time AGE did win the day !
just some parts to go.