ainulindale-devel

Re: [Ainulindale-devel] A restart? We'll see...

From: Andrea Negro
Subject: Re: [Ainulindale-devel] A restart? We'll see...
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:28:49 +0100

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 22:47, Federico 'Derfel' Stella wrote:
> [...]
>
> Derfel.
>
> P.S: IMHO it's not a good idea to speak in english til we are all Italians,
>      because this could slow down our discussions.

Ok, let's decide. From my point of view, there is no problem wth english, and
I think this could help to gain external help, due to the fact that the ML is
public and (i suppose) indexed by Google. Think that we're italians trying to
write in english: first, this could be an exercise, and second we will not
use difficult words for sure. :)
But of course, this is questionable, we can use italian if you all want to.

+1 for english! :)

--
Andrea Negro

address@hidden