ainulindale-devel

[Ainulindale-devel] opt attend

From: Douglas Price
Subject: [Ainulindale-devel] opt attend
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:00:01 -0700

You can awaken every day with admiration and a full heart.
Have you wished peace for yourself? All you need to do is dig.
The work of eyes is to see, but where did that nice feeling come from?
When you experience peace, you experience it for yourself. Why do you feel nice when you look at something beautiful?
Do you dream of that perfect melody? Freedom is being able to say thank you that you are alive.
He did not do the one thing he had actually come for. This is what life is teaching us.
As human beings, we have these questions.
After that, things have happened, and things will continue to happen. Is there contentment?
But if a person does not have peace in their life, whatever they are trying to achieve will never succeed. When even your power to speak goes away, this is the only thing that will still rumble through you, and it will be the last thing you know as it fades away. We can catch onto something that will be with us throughout our entire life, that will support us.
You have to sleep every night.
When the sun is shining, open the window and let the light come in.
There is no bag we can fill with what we have been given.
I have a lake full of joy.
The more a person reads, the more confused they get.
Every day, it is fresh and real, and it is dynamic and beautiful.
The one who accepts it will understand and fulfill their life.
What does it mean to fulfill this life?
The challenge is to be in peace in the middle of all the turmoil.
But when a person is filled with joy from within, he starts dancing. All we can do is hope it will. What the ending will be like is up to us. We see huge nations, countries, cities.
When you do something that benefits you and no one else is harmed, that is not selfish. We can catch onto something that will be with us throughout our entire life, that will support us.
What we have been given is this life, this existence.
But peace is one thing the human being can attain and hold onto.