akii-users

[Akii-users] Re: test VALLtUbM

From: Cecil Ginter
Subject: [Akii-users] Re: test VALLtUbM
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 00:57:23 -0700

Hi,

X ^ N A X
V A L / U M
A M B / E N
L E V / T R A
C / A L / S
M E R / D / A
P R O Z ^ C
V / A G R A
S O M ^

http://www.rosmanykas.com

burglar you make, it seems, when the time comes. I am sure we are all
for ever at your service, whatever happens after this. But what comes
next? Bilbo saw that the time had come to explain his idea, as far as
he could; but he did not feel at all sure bow the dwarves would take it.
His fears were quite justified, for they did not like it a bit, and
started grumbling loudly in spite of their danger.