al-source

[AL-Source] al.20030101-1.tar.bz2

From: Moritz Alexander Esser
Subject: [AL-Source] al.20030101-1.tar.bz2
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 22:30:42 +0100

Hey Guys!

Happy new year!
I hope we'll get 0.1 to the servers this year!

I currently got some problems with my CVS, so I re-installed everything...

Well, I've partly finished the lifepoint-system. It's split to MaxLife (could be de-/increased by levelup or spells) and CurrentLife (could be de-/increased by enemys or healing potions). I finally noticed that a percentage de-/increase would be very usefull. I hope I'll got that this night!
If you got some questions to the lp-system ASK ME!!!

Regards,
Moritz