aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] evolution of the test design

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] evolution of the test design
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:53:06 +0530

i am adding this to the manual:

"So what is a reasonable strategy to maximize AQ?  Notice that there is
an uneven distribution of emotions (at least among our first film
exemplars).  Almost _half_ the situations map to only _four_ emotions.
Therefore, we should skip around looking for uncommon emotions to more
quickly gain coverage.  We should not go through a film in linear order,
but adopt a ``treasure hunt'' approach."

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org