aleona-devel

Re: [Aleona-devel] 3d graphics

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Aleona-devel] 3d graphics
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:06:37 +0200

"Piotr Kleban" <address@hidden> writes:

> My name is Piotr Kleban. First, sorry form my english, i am not a
> native speaker. Second, i saw your site and i am interested in
> joining your project. I have some experience at 3d modeling
> (lightwave), and some 2d skills (gimp, photoshop). If you find my
> offer attractive please send me mail.

Help is always welcome, but at the moment the game is still in a very
very early planing stage, so it isn't clear in which direction it will
go and what exact graphics will be needed. Actually the project is
more or less unmaintained at the moment. So for the moment I can't
really give you much usefull informations on how to help, best is you
simply read a bit of the webpage and make you own thoughts, ideas and
sketches and send in anything that you found interesting.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927