aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: dinosaur Medds

From: Aiolos Talavera
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: dinosaur Medds
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:50:34 -0500

Hello,
Since you're a big customer we occasionally send you a piece of news and propositions.

Our notes show you may possibly need an additional explanation.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to offer you a great selection of meds, low prices, and superior customer care.
If you would like to place an order or browse our current products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://www.stylu.talepom.com

Best Regards, Aiolos Talavera Customer Service