aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] PARTNERSHIP!

From: Dr. Nkosi\(mineralandenergy
Subject: [Aleona-devel] PARTNERSHIP!
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 03:18:44 -0800 (PST)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

From The Desk Of: Dr. Themba Nkosi (BSc, MSc, PhD, MNIM)

Ministry Of Mining & Natural Resources,

Department Of Minerals & Energy.

Direct E-mail: address@hidden

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a native of Cape Town in South Africa and an Executive Director with the Ministry of Mining & Natural Resources. I am also the Secretary of the Contract Review Payment Implementation Committee, Department of Minerals and Energy. A committee set up by President Thabo Mbeki to offset all debts owed foreign contractors.

I have been mandated by my colleagues to search for an agent / partner to assist us in the transfer of US$22.5M, a sum we have gotten principles to remit abroad and invest in your country. You will be required to: -

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum;

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for subsequent investment;

(3) Assist us in purchase of landed & viable properties in your country.

Should you be willing to assist us in this transaction, your share will be 20% of the US$22.5M, 75% for us and 5% for miscellaneous & reimbursable expenses.

I WILL BE PLEASED IF YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY INCLUDING YOUR CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS IN YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL AS STATED ABOVE; this will enable me furnish you with further details and modalities on how these funds will be transferred or made available to you.

I await your immediate response shortly.

Yours truly,

Dr. Themba Nkosi

- Dr. Nkosi(mineralandenergy