aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: your PHAhhtRM

From: Aoide Mcclary
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: your PHAhhtRM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:34:42 -0400

Hi,

C h I q A d L n I p S v   g $ i 3 q , g 7 x 5 l

V p I z A a G h R s A c   l $ e 3 g , x 3 o 3 u

V w A v L b I j U y M k   i $ z 1 e , e 2 k 1 m

X f A h N v A p X e

http://www.exatuali.com
S h A i V v E p   t O h V b E p R k   y 7 q 0 v % c   w W x I x T m H v   f O a U b R g   c S c H v O f P f ! c

It was nothing, really-
To be singled out by Le Grand Charles himself as a true hero of the
Résistance is hardly nothing. Age cannot dull such glory. The captain
snapped his fingers, addressing three stew ardesses in the still-empty
first-class cabin. Quickly, mesdemoiselles! Make everything perfect for
a brave warrior of France and his lady.