aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: for Monday here's a winer HYWI.PK

From: rlogjx iejriwx
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: for Monday here's a winer HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:51:30 +0800

Sow dry and set wet.Pull it up by the roots.Shiver me timber.Sweet as apple pie. Shit end of the stick.The season of goodwill. You reap what you sow.To live from hand to mouth.To rule the mountains is to rule the river. Rough as a cob.Your ass is grass.Treat him like dirt.Sweet as apple pie. Tastes like chicken. Weed it out. Red as a beet. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. This is for the birds. Shiver me timber.A rolling stone gathers no moss.Which came first, the chicken or the egg.That's water under the bridge.Slow as a snail. Too little too late. Water it down. When the cows come home. To gild refined gold, to paint the lily.Where man is not nature is barren.Which came first, the chicken or the egg.
Up one side and down the other. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise. Up one side and down the other. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. You say potayto, I say potahto.Too little too late. Tall as a tree. Tools of the trade. Your ass is grass.Your in hot water.There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly.Till the cows come home. Walking on water.The shoes on the other foot now. To gild refined gold, to paint the lily.Timing is everything. Water doesn't run uphill. What goes up must come down.Stand your ground.Save it for a rainy day. What's done is done. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.