aleona-devel

Re: [Aleona-devel] Aleona's Tales

From: Stuart Hepworth
Subject: Re: [Aleona-devel] Aleona's Tales
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 14:51:02 -0600

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 3:33 AM, Noah Pechal <address@hidden> wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I am an aspiring game artist/designer and I would like to contribute to your project.  I wanted to first contact you, to see if the project is still in progress.   I would like to put some samples together for you, so please contact me if you are still looking for art contributions.  I look forward to joining the team.

Noah Pechal

I don't think that any of the games that use the stratagus engine are still alive.

Stuart Hepworth