ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] re[19]:

From: Nestor Berg
Subject: [Mine-dev] re[19]:
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:28:45 -0200

"It's just that I didn't want to go to Dr. and if you I wish Maybe the next world is better.

She brought him two every six hours, first announcing her presence only as a pair of fingers poking into his mouth (and soon enough he learned to suck eagerly at those poking fingers in spite of the bitter taste), later appearing in her cardigan sweater and one of her half-dozen skirts, usually with a paperback copy of one of his novels tucked under her arm. "Uh-uh,»he told her. Blood-streaked bones protruded from the ends of all the digits save the thumb. She moved out of his field of vision, heading toward the kitchen again. He had to have the goddam pills. "The front of his mind only knew about the pain; it was the back that directed his eyes. and then, sometime later, he heard the stealthy noises he had been afraid of: the low, momentary scuff-and-scurry of the rats. Study: Most still not