ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Re[9]: With love and patience, nothing is impossible

From: neil emillie
Subject: [Mine-dev] Re[9]: With love and patience, nothing is impossible
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:26:36 +0000

Welcome!

Just one bottle will change your life!
Gain MASSIVE Sexual Chemistry on Demand!

Instantly Arouse, Attract, Excite, Intrigue and Seduce
Gorgeous Women Whenever You Want, Wherever You Want,
As Often As You Want ... Any Time YOU Are In the Mood.

Increase your self-confidence and masculinity big-time.
then this may be the most important news you will read all year.
Here's why ...

If YOU have ever experienced even one of those frustrating "What did I do wrong?" moments, trying to meet and seduce good-looking women, it's time for you to stop wondering and fumbling, ever again.

But the fact of the matter is, for most guys, this "chemistry" is rare.
Way more often you have awkward silences, embarrassing miscues,
wrong turns and dead ends .

You know what I mean? It hurts. Well, just suppose for a moment .
Suppose you could have total control. Suppose you could turn on the
chemistry whenever and with whoever YOU want?
Suppose you knew you could turn ON this magical attraction with
as many women as you want, whenever YOU want it?

"Now You Can!!!" More information you will get on our weeeebsiiiiittttteeeee: yournewpower[DOT]info (replace "[DOT]" to ".")

------------
contralto voice, calling Grisha, and a smile of delight passed
over Sergey Ivanovitch's face.  Conscious of this smile, he shook
his head disapprovingly at his own condition, and taking out a
cigar, he began lighting it.  For a long while he could not get a
match to light against the trunk of a birch tree.  The soft
scales of the white bark rubbed off the phosphorus, and the light
went out.  At last one of the matches burned, and the fragrant
cigar smoke, hovering uncertainly in flat, wide coils, stretched
away forwards and upwards over a bush under the overhanging
branches of a birch tree.  Watching the streak of smoke, Sergey
Ivanovitch walked gently on, deliberating on his position.
"Why not?" he thought.  "If it were only a passing fancy or a
passion, if it were only this attraction--this mutual attraction
(I can call it a _mutual_ attraction), but if I felt that it was
in contradiction with the whole bent of my life--if I felt that